Want to see something published here? Send an email to torontobladers 'at' gmx 'dot' ca
Toronto Bladers is an inline skating group for intermediate & advanced skaters dedicated to getting out, inline skate, and have fun. We roll anywhere as long as the wheels allow it from fixed skate park locations, 5 km to 50 km rides, we roll 1 to 3 times a week, winter included because the wheel is mightier than the friction.
Season opens on the third week of March until the last day of November, but we still skate all year round, winter included.
Requirements to join
- Code of conduct
- Agreement waiver and release of liability
- Skater registration must be completed
- Read about the event rules and guidelines
- Minimum wheel size is 80 mm (unless for slalom)
- Check your skill level before sign up to find where you stand
- No pets (cats, dogs, etc), during the events due to the hazard they cause as well as city laws
- No alcohol and or drugs of any kind, legal or not legal
- 3 no shows after rsvp yes will result in removal from the group
- 1 account per member only. Dormant and or unused accounts are removed.
- No politics, activism, narcissism, flamboyance, skate wars and or disrespect.
- No electric skates, quad skates, scooters and or skateboards
- Free skating
- Recreational skating
- Fitness skating
- Marathon skating
- Slalom skating
- Urban skating
- Wizard skating
- Speed skating.
- We do not do aggressive skating or quad skating.
- Join the best Toronto group for aggressive skating, here.
- Erik Burrow manages the best Toronto group for inline aggressive skating, which we advise you to join here
- We do not skate circles. We do do distance inline skating
- City trails, woods trails, city/urban skating, pump tracks, sports tracks, public hockey rinks and a skate park once a blue moon.